PLA35 is our newest state-of-the-art headlight aimer. The
PLA35 is a compact, digital headlight tester, that can be used both for aiming and auditing low beams, high beams and fog lights on right and left hand driven vehicles.
- The PLA 35 is equipped with an intelligent camera system for recording and digitalizing the head light image.
- Headlight adjusting device with manual positioning on heavy-duty ﬂoor mount rails. A no-rail version on rubber wheels is also available.
- The stability of the headlight tester is guaranteed by a special design of the column.
- A counter-weight in the positioner stand allows an easy up-down movement of the optical block.
- Rotating positioner stand for manual alignment of the system with the longitudinal axis of the car.
- Large Fresnel lens.
- Menu structure for setting a wide variety of parameters, such as inclination, tolerances, etc...
- Intelligent camera for recording and digitalizing the headlight image.
- Operation panel with “7 colour touch LCD screen with easy to understand icons. Indication of the cut-off line position.
- Programmable aiming/audit parameters.
- Unique Position Check system for the correct centering of the Luminoscope® PLA 35 in front of the headlight.
- Algorithmes for aiming/testing of ECE, SAE and Japanese headlamps (low beams, high beams and fog beams) of all types: xenon, halogen, bi-elliptical, LED, Matrix, ... For LHD and RHD vehicles.
- Operational on continuous power supply and rechargeable battery (autonomy : ± 9 hr. continuous use).
- WIFI, USB, Bluetooth, RS232 interface for transfer of the results to a PC.
- Remote control through VNC